- Wrapbeast LLC has the right to refuse the return of the customer’s vehicle until the remaining balance of the work performed is received.
- Customers must pick up the vehicle within 24 hours of job completion or agreed upon pick up time. Failure to do so may incur a $25 storage fee per day.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damages to loose items inside of the vehicle during installations. Please ensure that all belongings are secured in the trunk of the vehicle before the installation has started.
- Customers paying through PayPal will be charged the PayPal fee, which will be added to their total.
- We do not offer warranties for aftermarket products install jobs.
- We do not offer warranties on windshield banners and stickers.
- ALL deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE as this is used in ordering material per client and secures an appointment slot. Re-Scheduling is permitted up to 3 times after which the project or the job will be terminated at the customer's deposit cost.
- Custom decals may incur a design fee per hour OR per design based on the intricacy of the design itself.
- Design fees are set to $75 an hour. (Design durations that are within the hour, are rounded up to the next hour.)
- The graphic designer will either set an estimate of how long a specific design will take and the fee will automatically be included within the total OR the design fee will be included per design that is made.
- All designs are owned by the graphic designer and the ownership can then be purchased if the graphic designer is willing to hand over the rights.
- Mockups will be starting at $50 and the fee may increase due to a specific projected mockup.
- Revisions are limited to 3 before additional fees are added. (Large revisions will result in a fee.)
- Car seats will be removed during tint installation. At the completion of service, the car is not secured in its safe position. Customers are responsible for securing their child's car seat(s).
- Excessive glue will result in an additional fee added to the tint removal fee. Depending on how much glue is on the vehicle, the fee will reflect.
- Wrapbeast LLC does computer cut for window tints. Due to the computer cut process, in most cases are able to tint over the 3rd brake light. However, upon the customer's request, we can cut out the tint for the 3rd brake light. However, this must be requested upon arrival. In some cases, the 3rd brake light has to be cut out for the window to be tinted properly. We will then notify the customer of this instance.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not held liable for any sensors that may no longer work as intended if a customer decides to get a front windshield tint.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not responsible for towing fees or apartment/condo fines for not having parking permits displayed on windows. Customers are responsible for properly displaying their own permits after the installation of the tints. Due to the curing process of the tints, we try our best not to place anything on the tints that could damage them. Stickers will often be damaged upon removal as they are designed for one time use only.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not responsible for damages to the vehicle's electronics. The installation process requires the use of water; while we prevent and soak up as much water as possible, there is still a small chance of water remaining after installation.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not responsible for any damages done if improper care of the tint has taken place.
- The window tint may appear silver or bright on the dot matrix area as it prevents the film from adhering.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not responsible for the reinstallation of badges and emblems on vehicles. As debadging is free of charge, we no longer reinstall the original badges and emblems due to aftermarket adhesive not being strong enough to keep them in place. Also, it is nearly impossible for us to get the exact placement and spacing of certain badges and emblems.
- If you would like to purchase aftermarket emblems and badges, we are then able to install them for a fee. Upon installation, Wrapbeast LLC is not held liable for any faulty emblems or badges or the adhesive that is being used for such emblems or badges.
- Any customer choosing a matte finish wrap must understand that the vehicle will not be able to have
emblems and badges reinstalled due to the finish of the wrap. The adhesive will not stick to the matte finish wrap.
- Wrapbeast LLC is not held liable for any damages done if improper care of the wrap and or ppff has taken place.
Wrapbeast LLC is a SunTek Certified Automotive Tint and Paint Protection Film Installer.
Wrapbeast provides window and lighting tinting, commercial and personal vehicle vinyl wraps, paint protection films, and custom decal services for the Washington Metro Area. Our window tints are computer cut and come with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own that vehicle. For business owners trying to get their advertising squared away, we offer a full range of vinyl wrap services to help make your work vehicle get noticed.
Copyright © 2018 Wrapbeast - All Rights Reserved.